The Children’s Ministries at the Tampa First Seventh Day Adventist Church is about developing the faith of children beginning at the ages of birth to fourteen. While Sabbath School provides for religious education once a week, Children’s Ministries looks at the whole child and seeks to provide multiple ministries that will lead children to Jesus and disciple them in their daily walk with Him.
- June 29: Community Service Sabbath
- BLESSING BAGS for the homeless
- There will only be Cradle Roll Sabbath School, all other classes please meet in Graham Hall.
- Our goal is 100 blessing bags. Please contribute to our supplies through Sign-up Genius. Supplies can be dropped off in the Juniors classroom. https://www.
- Beth Ross with Blanket Tampa Bay will speak with the kids about the homeless in Tampa Bay.
- June 30: Church Social
- Church social in the Community Services Building Sunday June 30th at 1PM.
- ROCK CLIMBING wall, pizza, & ice cream! Wear closed toed shoes and no dresses. Weight requirements: 45-250 lbs.
- Stay tuned for more information.
- July 5: Watoto Children’s Choir Concert
- Be a part of this vibrant worship experience with the Watoto’s Children Choir from Uganda.
- Concert at 6PM with potluck to follow concert in the Community Services building.
Please follow up with us on our kid min Instagram or Facebook group for current event details.
The vision of Tampa 1st’s Children’s Division is to nurture children into a loving, serving relationship with Jesus by:
Actively engaging our children through inspiring worship as a way to express their love for God.
Jesus’ Great Commission is: “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age” (Matthew 28:19, 20). Christ invites us to make disciples of our children so that they will one day be able to say ” Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us.” Is. 25:9